The Harriet Tubman Institute is pleased to announce the Greta Coger Student Travel Fund.
To be eligible for the Travel Fund, applicants must be Tubman Associate Graduate Students at York University (part-time or full-time). The fund provides travel support to a maximum of $500 per graduate student for the purposes of presenting a scholarly paper and/or conducting research outside of the Greater Toronto Area. Funding will only be awarded towards the cost of travel to and from the conference and/or research destination.
Include the following documents when submitting the attached application:
1. An abstract of your presentation (if applicable)
2. A copy of your acceptance or invitation letter (if applicable)
3. A copy of the conference program (if applicable)
4. Research Summary outlining the reason for travel (for research travel)
5. Letter of support from supervisor (for research travel)
6. Official travel receipt or quote (including online travel services)
Deadline: May 16, 2016. Decisions will be announced June 2016.
Completed application packages should be addressed to:
The Greta Coger Graduate Student Travel Fund
The Harriet Tubman Institute
321 York Lanes